Exo Terra Reptile UVB 100 UV compact lamp for tropical reptiles
The Exo Terra UVB 100, with its optimum spectrum for tropical and subtropical reptiles with medium UVB requirements, has proven to be an absolute favourite among the particularly energy-saving compact terrarium lamps. Fans of terrariums already know this high-quality UV compact lamp from the previous version under the name Exo Terra Repti Glo 5.0. And this compact lamp has it all. The new Exo Terra UVB 100 brings you maximum power in visible daylight in the terrarium and that with very low power consumption. You can use your Exo Terra Reptile UVB 100 compact lamp in any normal E27 socket, because a ballast has already been integrated into this terrarium lamp. As the manufacturing quality of Exo Terra UV compact lamps is paramount, the Exo Terra Reptile UVB 100 has a particularly long service life. Even if you need an optimal UV compact lamp for a smaller terrarium, the Exo Terra Reptile UVB 100 is the right choice - just choose the 13 watt version of the Exo Terra Reptile UVB 100. Due to the small dimensions of the terrarium lamp, you also save a lot of space in the terrarium. Just how good the Exo Terra Reptile UVB 100 is for tropical terrariums can be seen in its incredibly stable UV emission. Where some low-priced products go down on their knees after just a few weeks, the Exo Terra Reptile UVB 100 UV compact lamp still delivers its performance after months. The Exo Terra Reptile UVB 100 should not be replaced until half a year has elapsed since the UV performance will then decline. Long service life and low power consumption: With an Exo Terra Reptile UVB 100 compact lamp you save twice as much in any case.
The Exo Terra Reptile UVB 100 UV compact lamp is absolutely convincing when it comes to the optimal supply of reptiles from tropical and subtropical regions. The spectrum and UV intensity of the Exo Terra Reptile UVB 100 corresponds to the conditions found in the shady regions of tropical rainforests. Reptiles live here with a medium to high demand for UV-B radiation. UV-B plays a key role in the vital calcium metabolism of reptiles. Nevertheless, the Exo Terra Reptile UVB 100's UV-B output is not at its maximum, as the rainforest inhabitants under the terrariums need less UV-B than e.g. reptiles from desert regions. The high humidity of the rainforests ensures that a certain amount of UV-B radiation is always filtered out of the sunlight. The spectrum of Exo Terra Reptile UVB 100 perfectly reproduces precisely these natural conditions. The ratio between vital UV-B and vitalising UV-A has been optimally implemented in the Exo Terra Reptile UVB 100. The effective range of UV radiation in the Exo Terra Reptile UVB 100 is a good 40 cm. The Exo Terra Reptile UVB 100 compact lamp can be combined particularly well with an Exo Terra Natural Light compact lamp, which significantly increases the output of visible daylight.
Here is an overview of the outstanding properties of the Exo Terra Reptile UVB 100 compact lamp for you:
- Perfect spectrum for tropical and subtropical reptiles
- Medium to high UV-B output for optimal calcium metabolism in reptiles
- Measurable UV radiation up to a distance of 40 cm between lamp and reptiles
- UV-A stimulates appetite, reproductive behaviour and vitality of terrarium animals
- High energy savings with optimum light values and best UV spectrum
- Suitable for operation in any E27 standard socket
- Absolutely high-quality workmanship and very long service life
- Can be ideally combined with Exo Terra Natural Light or Exo Terra UVB 150 compact lamps
The Exo Terra Reptile UVB 100 is available in two different performance levels:
- Exo Terra Reptile UVB 100 compact lamp, 13 Watt: Right for small terrariums and very low UV requirements
- Exo Terra Reptile UVB 100 compact lamp, 25 Watt: Good for medium terrariums and animals with low to medium UV requirements from jungle regions.