- Sale %
Digital incubator with great features: ZOO MED REPTIBATOR! Incubator with simple controls and LED heat indicator.
Item number RK666
You want to be on the safe side when incubating reptile eggs? No problem with the Zoo Med Reptibator! Zoo Med has thought of everything an incubator needs to ensure good breeding results. The transparent cover also makes it possible to have the eggs in the incubator under constant control without having to open the unit. The incubator is well manufactured and designed for a long life. Also the voluminous interior, which allows the accommodation of several boxes with scrims, knows to please in practice.
- Digital control including LCD display and LED heat indicator
- Safe pulse proportional thermostat for constant temperature control
- Adjustable temperature range: 15°C to 40°C
- Humidity display between 10% and 95% relative humidity
- High quality 55 watt heating element
- Programmable temperature alarm.
- Built-in battery memory to save all settings in case of power failure
- Transparent cover for easy observation of the eggs without opening the hatcher
- niches integrated in the floor as an optimal water storage
- Continuous ventilation and sponge storage for completely uniform evaporation in the incubator
The dimensions of the Zoo Med Reptibator are 45 cm x 45 cm x 25 cm (L x W x H)
What else you need to know about the Zoo Med Reptibator:
Can I put my reptile eggs directly into the reptibator?
This is not recommended. Most reptile eggs must be packed in a moist substrate (vermiculite), which you then place completely in a suitable incubator. Here cricket tins or our BraPlast tins are particularly suitable. These are available separately from us.
Is the reptibator suitable for larger eggs, e.g. chicken eggs or turkey eggs?
If they are not ostrich eggs, no problem at all. The Zoo Med Reptibator offers enough space even for larger eggs. 20 chicken eggs fit into the incubator without any problems.
Do I need an additional thermometer?
Not in principle, but when it comes to incubation, double is better. This applies to every incubator. So we recommend to install a simple thermometer inside the incubator, which can be read from the outside. This increases safety.
What material is the incubator made of?
Here, polysterol foam (Styrofoam) was used reasonably. This achieves an optimal insulation, which reduces the consumption costs for electricity and also makes temperature control easier.
|Size:||45cm x 45cm x 24cm (LxWxH)|
Receive exclusive offers straight to your mailbox.