Exo Terra large terrarium (glass terrarium) - the high-quality and top equipped terrarium
The Exo Terra glass terrariums are among the most popular terrariums for keeping reptiles, frogs, insects and many other terrarium animals, and not without reason. An Exo Terra glass terrarium is not only incredibly practical and safe - the Exo Terra terrariums are also characterized by the highest manufacturing quality and a multitude of useful details. This is also the top priority for Exo Terra's large terrariums. Both doors in the Exo Terra Terrarium can easily be opened to the front, independently of each other. This makes the work in the terrarium immensely easier and also feeding reptiles becomes much easier. The doors of the Exo Terra Large Terrarium can also be locked to prevent break-outs. The top of the large Exo Terra glass terrariums is made of finely woven metal mesh of the highest quality. This ensures perfect ventilation in the Exo Terra Terrarium. In addition, the vital UV light from terrarium lamps and the heat from infrared radiators can penetrate deep into the terrarium.
You can easily remove the top from the Exo Terra Large Terrarium. This is e.g. a great thing when cleaning the terrarium. Ingenious: The back of the terrarium top has a total of 10 lockable cable ducts so that the supply lines for various terrarium technology (foggers, warming stones, waterfalls, etc.) simply disappear. This makes laying cables child's play. The large Exo Terra terrariums are equipped with a raised floor, which makes the installation of substrate heating very easy. Substrate heaters ensure that you can supply your reptiles with vital heat through the terrarium floor. Also very helpful: The particularly high windscreens on an Exo Terra large terrarium make it possible to fill the ground in high layers, which is a must for reptiles who love digging. If you want to use your large Exo Terra Terrarium as a paludarium, you can also create water points safely without having to fear flooding. Even the insertion of a reptile cave becomes incredibly easy. One of the optical highlights of the large Exo Terra Terrarium is in any case the impressive and completely real looking terrarium back wall in an attractive rock design. The back wall gives every Exo Terra large terrarium a unique look. The colour of the rear wall of the terrarium is exactly matched to that of the other Exo Terra terrarium accessories. This applies, for example, to the Terra water bowls, Exo Terra feeding bowls or the popular Exo Terra heat stones. Because the terrarium back wall has a real relief structure, reptiles get an additional climbing possibility here. And last but not least: The terrarium back wall works wonders against heat loss and insulates the rear part of the glass terrarium absolutely effectively.
The large, high-quality Exo Terra Terrarium is available in 6 different sizes. So you can easily select the glass terrarium that fits the space requirements of your reptiles or other terrarium animals.
- Exo Terra Large Terrarium (Medium/Tall) - 60 cm x 45 cm x 60 cm (WxDxH)
- Exo Terra Large Terrarium (Medium/X-Tall - 60 cm x 45 cm x 90 cm (WxDxH)
- Exo Terra Large Terrarium (Large/Low) - 90 cm x 45 cm x 30 cm (WxDxH)
- Exo Terra Large Terrarium (Large/Wide) - 90 cm x 45 cm x 45 cm (WxDxH)
- Exo Terra Large Terrarium (Large/Tall) - 90 cm x 45 cm x 60 cm (WxDxH)
- Exo Terra Large Terrarium (Large/X-Tall) - 90 cm x 45 cm x 90 cm (WxDxH)
Please note that the animals shown, the terrarium equipment (except for the rear wall) and the Exo Terra Compact Top (incl. lamps) are not included in the scope of delivery. These Exo Terra terrarium accessories are available separately from us.
Please note the shipping instructions for Exo Terra large terrariums:
- These terrariums are only shipped within Germany. There is no shipping to islands.
- The delivery is made with a forwarding agent - not with a parcel service.
- The delivery is for you free of shipping costs!
- The terrarium is carried into your home - you don't have to worry about anything!
- Please enter your personal data in the order form. telephone number on. The forwarding agent will arrange the delivery date with you.