As individual as you are: BRIGHT SUN GIGA SET! Make your light just the way you need it!
'+Info+''; } return Text; } var iel = document.getElementById('insectsInformation') iel.innerHTML = updateInsekts(); } updateDate(); }
Item number RK2489
The Bright Sun GIGA Set - the smartest form of terrarium lighting
What you should know about Lucky Reptile Bright Sun
Lucky Reptile Bright Sun UV Lighting is a very important part of the terrarium for good reasons. The advantages are obvious:
- Customized Bright Sun UV lamps for different animal species
- Highest UV output, lots of heat and perfect daylight
- Long life and lower power consumption compared to conventional UV mixed light lamps
- Perfectly matched electronic ballasts from quality production
- Various accessories (reflectors, sockets, extensions, lamp holders)
- Easy installation due to sophisticated Plug & Play System
What is the difference between the Bright Sun Megaset and the GIGA Set?
Maybe you didn't know: The Bright Sun Megaset was actually invented by us. We wanted to offer our customers an easy way to combine suitable Bright Sun components without any previous technical knowledge. Meanwhile you can find comparable sets at many suppliers.
But: The popular Bright Sun Megaset also has small disadvantages. So it is not possible to combine all matching components with each other.
High time for the Bright Sun GIGA set. This offers you unbeatable advantages:
- You can now choose the cheaper EVO ballast (for lamps up to 70 Watt)
- You will get your desired version exactly fitting.
- You choose the right shade for your frame yourself.
- You can extend the cable between ballast unit and socket if you wish
How do I configure my personal GIGA set and can I make mistakes?
No, you can't go wrong. Our GIGA set configurator only allows combinations that will work;
And now we will show you a small example of how to put together your GIGA set:
You have a bearded dragon and want to power it with a Lucky Reptile Bright Sun Desert 70 Watt.
- Select the desired illuminant in the configurator.
- Choose the appropriate socket depending on how you want to install it in your terrarium.
- Now you choose the desired lampshade in the size and colour that suits you.
- Choose between the switchable Bright Control Pro III (35, 50, 70) or the cheaper Bright Control EVO with fixed wattage.
- If you want to extend your lamp cable, choose the optional Lucky Reptile Cable Extender.
That's it! Congratulations: You have just put together your perfect, individual Bright Sun GIGA set;
What you have to consider: Not everything can be combined with each other. If a combination is not possible, our configurator will not offer it to you.
Example: You have chosen a Bright Sun Jungle Flood with 150 Watt as illuminant. Now you can no longer choose between a Bright Control EVO and the Bright Control Pro III, because the EVO is not available in this strength.
You're not sure which Bright Sun lamp is right for your pet?
So that you don't have to read every single lamp description in our shop, we have compiled this super important information for you here in a clear table. So you are guaranteed to find the right Bright Sun UV lamp for your pet.
If you need more information about a particular Bright Sun UV lamp, simply click on the lamp name.
|illuminant||Use/animal species||Distance min.||Distance max.||Distance received.|
|Desert, 35 watts||Local sun spot: desert reptiles, tortoises||15 cm||40 cm||20-30 cm|
|Desert, 50 watts||Local sun place: desert reptiles, tortoises||20 cm||50 - 60 cm||25 - 40 cm|
|Desert, 70 Watt||Local sun spot: desert reptiles, tortoises||30 cm||70 cm||30 - 45 cm|
|Desert, 100 Watt||Local sunny spot: desert reptiles, tortoises||40 cm||90 cm||40 - 60 cm|
|Desert Flood, 70 Watt||Area lighting: desert reptiles, tortoises, geckos||20 cm||50 cm||25 - 40 cm|
|Desert ULTRA, 150 Watt||Local sun place + area lighting: desert reptiles, tortoises||50 cm||120 cm||50 - 100 cm|
|Jungle, 35 Watt||Local sun spot: Tropical lizards (water dragons, iguanas, geckos, phelsumas)||10 cm||40 cm||15 - 30 cm|
|Jungle, 50 Watt||Local sun spot: Tropical lizards (water dragons, iguanas, geckos, phelsumas)||20 cm||50 cm||25 - 35 cm|
|Jungle, 70 Watt||Local sun spot: Tropical lizards (water dragons, iguanas, geckos, phelsumas)||30 cm||50 - 60 cm||30 - 40 cm|
|Jungle Flood, 70 Watt||Area lighting: Chameleons, rainforest living reptiles||20 cm||40 cm||20 - 35 cm|
|Jungle Flood, 150 Watt||Area lighting: chameleons, reptiles living in rainforests||35 cm||100 cm||40 - 60 cm|
|Zoo, 150 watts||Local sun place + area lighting (large terrariums, large aviaries): desert reptiles, tortoises, tropical birds||60 cm||120 cm||70 - 100 cm|
|Turtle, 100 watts||Local sunny spot: turtles||30 cm||70 cm||40 - 50 cm|
|Bird, 70 Watt||Local sunny spots: parrots, budgies, cockatiels, tropical finches, toucans||30 cm||70 cm||40 - 50 cm|